Google Sheets Add-On
- On your Google sheet, go to the menu bar, choose Extensions and then select Apps Script.
A new tab will open with the script editor.
Make sure you are on Code.gs file editor. Delete any content that may have on editor, then copy the content of our Code.gs, paste in the editor and save it.
- Click the + icon and choose the option HTML.
- A small input will appear bellow Code.gs to you name a new file. Name it index.
- Delete any content that may have on index editor, then copy the content of our index.html , paste in the editor and save it.
- Refresh your spreadsheet.
- Look for a new menu called TE next to Help, it can take some seconds to appear on the Google Sheet
- Click on TE then select Get Data to start using the Add-On
1 - The first time you use the Add-On, a warning might appear stating “This app isn’t verified.”
- Click on “Advanced”
- Click on “Go to … (unsafe)” to continue using our Add-On.
2 - Ensure your spreadsheet has enough rows (10,000+) before making a request.
- If you need more rows, scroll to the bottom and click “Add” to add more rows.